Subject: icu_sources_data.py: Decouple from Mozilla build system
From: Simon McVittie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 09:22:12 +0100

mozpack.path is a wrapper around os.path that normalizes path
separators on Windows, but on Unix we only have one path separator
so there's nothing to normalize. Avoid needing to import all of it.
---
 intl/icu_sources_data.py | 4 +++-
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/intl/icu_sources_data.py b/intl/icu_sources_data.py
index 5dcc695..91c6644 100644
--- a/intl/icu_sources_data.py
+++ b/intl/icu_sources_data.py
@@ -18,7 +18,9 @@ import sys
 import tempfile

 from mozbuild.util import cpu_count
-from mozpack import path as mozpath
+# Close enough
+import os.path as mozpath
+mozpath.normsep = lambda p: p

 # The following files have been determined to be dead/unused by a
 # semi-automated analysis. You can just remove any of the files below
--
2.31.1