Subject: Re: Linux Projects-FAQ
To: [email-masked]
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc,comp.os.linux.help

here's my updated entry:
---------

Field          Description
-----------        ------------------------------------------------------
Title:          "Xtbackup"
Desc1:          a tcl/tk interface to Koen Holtman's tbackup 
Desc2:          floppy & tape backup software. 
Author:         Jon Madison writing the tcl/tk interface
AuthorEmail:    [email-masked]
InfoSources1:	  just email me.
InfoSources2:   http://indyunix.iupui.edu/~jmmadiso/tktbackup.html
Assistance:     assistance not required really.
CurrentStat:    coding is going on as you read. it looks kinda pretty. :)
ETA:            I'd give it until about September before ALPHA but...
Remarks1:       i put up a copy of what's here so far (hardly ANYTHING works!)
Remarks2:       so that people could email me on what they'd like to see.
Remarks3:       the actual name of the program is tktbackup now. 
Remarks4:       try it please & tell me whatcha think! 
Remarks5:       try neuromancer.ucr.edu:/pub/linux and
:emarks6:      	somewhere @sunsite (Incoming or backup-utils or Xapps)
End:
11 Aug 1994